History of Zarrin Mouj Rasaneh Co.
Zarrin Mouj Rasaneh Company was established in 2007 in a space of 11,000 square meters, aiming at the optimal use of the capabilities of skilled and experienced staff as a major company in the production of all kinds of plastic caps and closure. The annual capacity of the company to produce all kinds of CD & DVD cases and special plastic and hygienic parts in the food packaging industry, including the bottle cap/closures for a variety of carbonated and non-carbonated drinks comes to over than 1.200.000.000 pieces. The company is considered as one of the largest industrial units in the world in its own nature.
History of Industrial Complex of MEdisk
- Establishing Reez Mouj System Company-1993
- Establishing MEdisk Factory -2004
- Establishing Zarrin Mouj Rasaneh Company – 2007
- Taking Health Certificate from the Food and Drug Administration-2014
- Field of Activity: Producing Blank CD/DVD and Pre-recorded Discs – different kinds of Empty CD/DVD cases for compact discs packaging – Producing different kinds of cap/closures for carbonated and non-carbonated drinks.
- Number of staff: more than 400 people
Zarrin Mouj Rasaneh at a glance
- Using the up to dated technology in the production of compact discs,
- Using Switzerland, Austrian and German technology in the production of plastic injection parts
- The owner of the largest and most modern high-speed injection machine
- Well-known brands of products in Europe – the Middle East and African countries
- Export to Europe and Asia